Monday, January 30, 2012

Our journey begins here!!

Where should I start?? Well first of all, I am very excited about the selections chosen for our house, thanks to the wifey! When it comes to interior design, she is a pro at it. We chose the 3 1/4 Manchester Cherry throughout the foyer, powder room, kitchen, and morning room. I am also pleased about the granite selection for our gourmet kitchen. As for the carpet I did an entire level 1 upgrade and for the family room a level 2 with a 1/2 inch cloud 9 pad. As far as upgrades on the house, we chose basically every single upgrade and bump outs except for bay windows and an unfinished media room(which I want so badly!!) This Zachary Place will be an elevation c w/white brick front. I pray for an easy process but as always I know there will be some road blocks, hopefully nothing major though!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I look forward to following your progress! Feel free to check mine out at buildingouryorkshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete