Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finally an approval!!

After waiting weeks and weeks we finally got an approval through NVR and I have to say the process seems very simple, the waiting time was the only thing killing me!! Thanks NVR! With that being said, I am very excited to move forward with the next step and hopefully get an early date for the pre construction meeting. I also deleted some of the upgrades from CTI and went standard on the carpeting throughout the house. The only upgrade I have from CTI is the carpet in the family room, which we will be spending most of our time in. I will keep you posted on our progress hopefully soon!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! We received our approval last week and are also having a Zachary Place built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alriiight!!! I look forward to seeing the pics you post up! My delivery date I wanted is some time in July after the kids are out of school. Good luck on your new house and congrats to you as well!!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see more posts and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammigirl! I will be posting updates and pics hopefully very soon!!

      Delete