Thursday, March 8, 2012

Permit

Hello E famiy! Here is another update, All permits are in except one, the dreaded sewer permit! I hope it won't be a long wait for this permit... Also, I am a bit concerned because on my strip, approximately 7-8 houses I believe, are waiting on the same permit. Therefore, all of our houses are expected to be built at the same time and I think they want their delivery around July which is the same delivery as mine! My concern is that I hope Ryan has enough man power to take these upcoming projects because I surely do NOT want my house to be rushed. On that note, I will be visiting my house once or twice a week just to make sure things fall where they should be. Ryan builds beautiful homes and just by strolling around my neighborhood and seeing my happy neighbors I'm confident they will do a wonderful job!

No comments:

Post a Comment